~*~...the labyrinth of roads that weave through the cities littered with the hopes of glorious dreamers, limitless mountains that dare us to reach their peaks, endless waves of deserts and flatlands envious of the overbearing sky -- that weave through other lonely empty roads -- are all connected, connecting us. we're all... on an adventure -- destination being each other...~*~







Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Field of Stepford Houses

It’s like a mantra of lies you tell yourself
I love her I love her I love her

It’s like a mantra of lies you tell her
I love you I love you I love you

It’s like a mantra of lies you tell yourself
I love him I love him I love him

It’s like a mantra of lies you tell him
I love you I love you I love you

It’s like a mantra of lies you tell each other
I want you I need you I love you… only you...

It’s like a mantra you tell the universe with chimes and pretty clothes… pretty lies…
I do I do I do

No comments:

Post a Comment